Creating an environment that nurtures pupil mental health and wellbeing is a key priority for us at Lavington.
To help us to do this, we have linked with Dauntsey’s school, to offer a ‘Wellbeing Hub’, developed by child and adolescent mental health and wellbeing experts, Teen Tips. All of our school community has access to this resource.
The Wellbeing Hub is an interactive online portal, designed to help guide young people as they grow up.
As members, we benefit from:
- Complete Parenting Teens Audio & Video Courses
- Weekly Updated Resources - podcasts, blog posts, interviews, tips and articles
- Weekly Live Q&A with a Child & Adolescent Psychotherapist
- ‘Inspiring Futures’ Careers Mini-Podcasts to play to your child
- Ask the Expert Q&A Service
- Q&A Library
- Parents Forum
- Member Offers
- Access to Specialists (paid service)
- 25% Discount on Teen Tips Open Webinars
Our agreement with Teen Tips covers our whole school community and delivers a wealth of support and resources for staff and pupils too. We are so pleased to be able to provide this enhanced level of pupil support and we hope you find the Wellbeing Hub beneficial for your family.
Access to TeenTips: Information will be shared with parents on entry to the school, however if you would like further access, please contact email@example.com